Chaitanya Charan con My Little Bhakti Companion (English Edition)
I, you, he, she – all of us have an eternal companion: Krishna. He resides in our heart and waits with infinite patience for us to turn towards him.
Bhakti is the means by which we discover Krishna’s indwelling presence. When we are in the sadhaka stage, our emotions seem to take us on an interminable roller-coaster. During this disconcerting ride, scriptural wisdom is the companion that stabilizes, strengthens and sustains. Relevant scriptural insights phrased in an appealing idiom and illustrated with everyday examples can stabilize our mind, strengthen our intelligence and sustain our bhakti.
My Little Bhakti Companion offers a few such insights that can accompany you in your spiritual journey. These eighteen question-answers address many of the common challenges that confront sadhakas such as:
• Why do I misidentify with my mind so much?
• Why do I feel so mentally exhausted?
• Why does my consciousness change suddenly from devotional to sensual?
• How can I increase my faith in Krishna?
• Should I forgive someone who has hurt me badly?
• Why do I find chanting boring?
• How can I understand that loving Krishna will fulfill my longing for love?
By making Krishna’s wisdom our bhakti companion, we can progress steadily towards reuniting with our unseen companion.